( ) 1. Jim is ____than mike.
A. much more careful B. much carefuller
C. many more careful D. a little carefuller
( ) 2. He found it difficult _____ others with English.
A. help B. helping C. helped D. to help
( ) 3. We drove out of the town by the same road ____ we had entered.
A. when B. as C. so D. that
( ) 4. ---I’d like to find some information about Hainan Island. Would you please teach me ____ to surf the Internet?
( ) 5. ---My clothes are _____.
---Maybe you should buy some new clothes.
A. out of style B. too dear C. too large D. very clean
( ) 6. Put it down, Richard. You mustn’t read _____ letter.
A. anyone’s else’s B. anyone’s else C. anyone else’s D. anyone else
( ) 7. I’ve ____ my English book at home.
A. left B. forgot C. leave D. forgotten
( ) 8. She is very kind and helpful. She always ____ her friends.
A. gets on well with B. getting well with
C. getting on well with D. gets well with
( ) 9. ---The windows are broken and need to be repaired.
---I think so. They can hardly ____ the cold now.
A. keep out B. give out C. take out D. put out
( )10. The Greens ____ going to fly to England next month.
A. is going B. are C. will D. shall
1. They are always c_______ them with other children.
2. Mother s______ their kids to all kinds of classes.
3. Parents know all about the p______ on kids at a young age.
4. When these kids are adults, they might find it difficult to p____ things for themselves.
5. Teachers c______ about teaching tired kids in the classroom.
1. He is too young to go to school. （改为同义句）
He is _____ ______ _______ _______go to school.
2. She asked her teacher how she could play the violin well .（改为简单句）
She asked her teacher ____ ______ ______ _______ ______ ______.
3. I should do my homework .（对画线部分提问）
_________should I do ?
4. Cathy still has to take the two boys from football to basketball .（改为否定句）
Cathy still ______ _______to take the two boys from football to basketball.
5. Your bike needs to be repaired.（改为同义句）
Your bike _____ _______.
Keys:一、1-5 ADBCA 6-10 CAAAB 二、1.comparing 2. send 3. pressure 4. plan 5.complain
三、1.not old enough to 2. how to play the violin well 3. what 4. doesn’t have 5.needs repairing